Disclaimer

Posts or comments made by the characters on this blog do not necessarily represent the opinions of Lantern Hollow Press or its authors, and may directly contradict all decorum and good sense.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Okaaaayy...


Right. Sure. Sooooo....

I walk out of my room yesterday morning, having finally worked up the courage to try talking to the Green Man face thingie. Only one problem: The flippin' thing was gone! I asked Mrs. Davidson about it, and she doesn't remember ever seeing a carving there at all.

And today it just got weirder.... When I came out today, the face was back, but this time it was wearing a set of those funny face glasses, a santa hat, and hat a sign around its neck that said "I brake for squabbits."

There was an old food can sitting in the middle of the floor. Beans from Remelarde Farms, some where in France.... A can of French beans got into the middle of the floor under a weird face in a santa hat and funny glasses. I think I'm finally getting used to this.

I know people suggested that I talk to it, but I just couldn't keep a straight face with the nose and stuff. So, Reep and I are in the library now trying to find some more books about this Green Man....

TTYL,
Meg

4 comments:

  1. Aw, you mean the shaving cream bomb never went off? Drat, thought I had that set properly. Oh well, I'll just have to try it in another story.

    Nice place you have there, Meggie! That's the sort of house I could have a real jimberwangle of a time in. I'll have to pay another visit soon. I was just thinking how nice that green man of yours would look with some rabbit ears and a long pink beard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. Now I have NO idea what's going on- looks like you're on your own, Meg.

    And Breen- I don't care what your author says, I'm taking that bounty from Dapone if I catch you in Midgard. Come to my world, and you'll be playing by my rules.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh come now, Andreas that's no like you.

    Meg, assuming that boorish fellow Breen is the source of this mischief, it would seem as thought you are in no danger. You might decide to speak to the Green Man regardless, however- in the worst case, you'll simply be speaking to some rather interesting woodwork- but I would hesitate to ignore the possibility of accidentally offending a spirit by not at least attempting to be friendly- This all seems rather silly now, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete