Disclaimer

Posts or comments made by the characters on this blog do not necessarily represent the opinions of Lantern Hollow Press or its authors, and may directly contradict all decorum and good sense.

Monday, November 1, 2010

The Madness...

Ok, I know it has been a while since last I posted, but things here have been a little on the crazy side. White has been in a right awful mood because his wife is stuck in the Living world and his bad mood has driven everything mad. The Styx started to rise and we had to sand bag the entire back yard...and do you know how hard it is to sand bag a backyard that is ever-changing. I am so tired. I don't think I have slept a full night in over three weeks. But I think we bagged the last of the backyards and the Styx is holding steady. The cats are going crazy too and the Ferryman won't ferry across the Styx when it is this high so the House is crowded. Fortunately, the House expands to allow for the more guests but Nora is having trouble keeping the dead out of her Kitchen and she has started to allow cats into her kitchen to keep them out. Nora is letting cats in her Kitchen! Sorry, most of you would not understand how frightful this thought is. Nora keeps her kitchen clear and free of cats, dogs and dead people...but here she is letting the cats prowl in the pantry. Grimm is out on assignment of White so it is just Violet to keep me company. She has it in her head that she is going to teach me the piano...well I must be going. Violet is hollering at me. I think I am going to have to practice scales with her again. She is really an obnoxious teacher...

1 comment:

  1. Amazing how selective cats can be with just who they choose to bestow their favors on. Cats around here are absolutely hateful toward anyone with faerie blood. It's cruel, really. Danni's cat Shiloh will scratch me if I accidentally sit in his favorite chair.

    Apparently they rank faeries with dead people. Isn't that just marvelous? Ridiculous feline menaces...

    ReplyDelete